An Organization is a Sum of its Parts. Let the FourPlus Potentials Team help you put all the pieces together.
- Understanding how one person's decision impacts other individuals and the organization as a whole.
- Extra effort upfront means improved workplace relationships.
- Designing workflow processes that are attainable so that employees do not need to create work-arounds.
- Less work-arounds means higher productivity.
- Providing the right tools to perform your responsibilities in the best possible way.
- Right tools means higher productivity.
"A creative culture creates new ways for doing the "same old" thing." By Dawna
PROCESS ACCOUNTABILITY THROUGH SYSTEMS STRATEGY (P.A.S.S.)
Creativity allows us the opportunity to:
- Explore ideas.
- Explore a situation without judgement.
- Listen to what is being shared (spoken and unspoken word).
Our Workplace is Our Community
To ensure your workspace is not excluding any employees a few practices you can follow are:
- Relevant and effective communication
- Positive Intercultural practices
- Realistic workflow processes
Instead of asking yourself who are you including in the process, ask yourself who you are excluding.