As Instructional Designers we:
As Trainers we:
As Implementers we:
1. Adult education principles are implemented to increase learners' engagement and retention of information.
2. Objectives of project are connected to measurable outcomes.
3. The human element is explored as we work together to understand what is needed to implement new ideas and processes.
4. Diverse industry experiences are brought to your organization when discussing the implementation of a new idea or concept.
5. Time is taken to learn about your industry and organization, which enhances the project development.
6. A seasoned Implementation Consultant who works to understand your workplace environment.
7. Workplace dynamics are explored at the leadership and team levels to identify and prioritize the organization's needs and ensure they reach current and future organizational goals.
8. Kirkpatrick Evaluation Principles are followed to determine, before the path is set, what will be measured and how.
9. The concept of micro learning principles is adopted.
10. The value of continuous learning is practiced at Benefits and Beyond.